Breaking Point Breaking Point

That fucking took no goddamn talent

You are fucking retarded, i couldve made a better flash film with my penis, that took no talent at all. all it was was a bunch of scrolling pics and words. So stupid.

elicoolz responds:

you my friend are the most faggety retard ever made, your gay ass shit THE WALLET was a steaming pile of shit. you should die.

Video Game Jeopardy Video Game Jeopardy

Great...

That was really funny, I hope it doesnt get blammed just because it wasnt made as well as some of the other movies. I try not to focus on how well the graphics are drawn, If the movie is funny it doesnt matter how well it is drawn.

My tribute to'THE WALLET' My tribute to'THE WALLET'

That was sweet

Hey man i this is Gumburcules the creator of the original "the wallet." I have to say i really love your movie. It is funny and an awesome remake. Although you could put my name in there :) I know the oringinal sucked graphic and soundwise and i made that a while ago. But now im starting to make movies again and they are gonna be good. Thanks a lot for loving my movie. Im working on making it over (i started this before i saw your movie). THanks a lot.

PS. I really like how you totally ripped on that guy who reviwed your movie badly.

Peterdonaldson responds:

Sorry man, I did wanna put your name in there, but it was 2 oclock in the morning or something, and my modem connection takes ages to load anything up, so every time I wanna travel anywhere on Newgrounds, it takes minutes. I just thought that most people would know who I was talking about. Whoops!